Skip to content
- A special artists’ reception for the new KSU Museum exhibit “Fashion Meets the Body: Juried KSU Faculty Exhibition”
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 5 – 7 p.m. in the Kent State Museum, will feature a museum tour and a wine and appetizer social. Attendees will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with jurors from the Carnegie Museum of Art and the faculty whose works of art are featured in the exhibit.
- This event is free and open to the public. Please call the KSU Museum with questions at 330-672-3450 or visit www.kent.edu/museum.
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Rockwell Hall – Kent State University Museum
- Emilie, Marquise Du Châtelet was a woman ahead of her time. An 18th century mathematical genius and pioneer in the study of physics, Emilie returns tonight to defend her legacy and to answer the question she struggled with until the end: love or philosophy? head or heart?
- Written by Lauren Gunderson and directed by Courtney Brown. For tickets, call 330-672-2787 or visit www.kent.edu/theatredance.
- Oct 7th @ 2pm, 7:30 pm, Oct 9 @ 7:30pm
- Center for Performing Arts – Wright-Curtis Theatre